By this article, we would like to inform you about the preventive measures which we have taken as Cool Port Packing Rotterdam to limit the effects of the virus, so that we can continue to serve you and the supermarkets will be supplied at all times.
The situation has not affected the delivery times so far. The supply and input of our staff, we are doing our best in order to minimize that risk. We have informed our workers about the risks and the measures that we asked for. The compliance of the measures will be monitored.
- The guidelines of the World Health Organization ( WHO) and the National Institute for Public Health and the environment in the Netherlands are leading at all times; You must not have direct contact: no shaking hands and greeting without touching. If you have a cold or any other form of the disease, stay at home, wash your hands as much as possible etc. Further details can be sent to you on a request.
- Everybody looks after good ventilation in the vehicles and regularly opens the windows and doors.
- Clean regularly and pay extra attention to the surfaces and object which are touched by many different people. Think of the steering wheel, gear shift, dashboard and the seat, phone, keyboard etc.
- The body’s temperature of our employees is regularly measured in order to prevent from spreading at the workplace.
- The hygiene at the workplace and in particular VAS rooms are always a high priority, but our way of working in this area has been tightened up.
- Between the breaks of different teams, the canteen is profoundly cleaned. Before the next team will come.
- The office workers work in various shifts and have all facilities at their disposal in order to continue work at home. Your contact person will be always available on mobile.
- Everything will be put into place on the background, in order to meet the increasing demand for food.
Cool Port Packing Rotterdam, of course, will continue to serve you in the usual way and will inform you on time about unexpected changes in the course of events.